Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Personification Poem

Personification is when you give human qualities to a non living thing. For writing, we had to make a poem using personification. We had to make it so people could guess what kind of sport we were describing. Here is my poem.

"I get chased and kicked around and I feel like I've done something wrong.
I roll into a net, I feel trapped and scared.
But then the kids who play scream and cheer, I don't know what happened but somehow I feel better. My worries disappear and then I feel less bitter."

For my poem I picked the sport Soccer. I really enjoyed doing this activity, especially because l put personification sentences to make the poem better and describe the sport too. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Richelle, In your post I liked how you firstly explained what personification is, your poem is one of a kind, how did you think of one like that. For a second, I didn't really know what it was!

Unknown said...

Hi Richelle,
This piece of writing is very exquisite. I was very intrigued on the way you used strong vocabulary. I was very impressed on the way you had written this personification story.keep it up Richelle.

- Limi

Post a Comment