Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

Hurry Up!!!

Richelle


“Hurry up” said Mum “the taxi, will be here any minute now”. I quickly ran downstairs to brush my teeth and eat my breakfast. Then I grabbed all the gifts and cards and sprinted outside to see that the taxi wasn't here yet. So I went back inside and waited for the taxi.


When the taxi finally got here. My Mum and I hopped in the taxi and drove all the way to my friends house. Outside the house there were turquoise and gold balloons. When we got in the house we all played with the balloons. We ate lunch and gave our gifts to my friend. She got really cool gifts. After we ate lunch we had some cake. The cake flavour was red velvet. It was really yummy.


Finally we went back home with a full stomach. I had a really fun day. I can't wait for my birthday so I can do something more exciting.

10 comments:

jolie said...

i liked your story richell

Unknown said...

Malo Lelei Richelle,
I really liked your story you have written about you friends birthday. I have written one for my little neice. Well my little niece was enjoying her day at the beach with all my cousins. What did you give her for her birthday gift?

Unknown said...

Hi Serena,
Thanks for the comment. I gave my friend some toys and lollies. :)

Unknown said...

Great work Richelle.Keep up the good work and become succsessful

Unknown said...

Hi Richelle it's me Limi here I really like your recount on the birthday you went to and I think if you keep this up you will be the best writer in your class :) :) :)

Unknown said...

HI Kura,
Thanks for the nice comment. You to keep up the good work

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Richelle...
I like how you've put the story in order very properly and I really am proud of your story writing.

Unknown said...

Hello Limi
Thanks for the really nice comment. You should keep up the good work too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Jazire,
Thanks for the sweet comment

Post a Comment