Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Maths: Speed Skills 12/2/16

Speed Skills                                                      12 February 2016

Today during math time we went on a math site called “Speed Skills”.
Speed Skills is a website where we can learn our Addition, Subtraction, Mixed Multiplication and Division, Division and Remainder, and Order of Operations. There were also levels that you can click on. I clicked Level 4. When I first tried it was really hard, for me it still kinda is. But I hope I can get better at it soon.

Screenshot 2016-02-12 at 11.51.13.png

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Richelle your story is very interesting or though you could have put a . at one point in your story From mayjah

Unknown said...

Hi Richelle
I thought that in this game that you're playing it doesn't matter if you got a low score or high but at least you got a score that you can try and beat and that at some point you would get a high score. How did you feel like playing this game ?

Post a Comment