Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Pobble365: Home Alone Short Story


Pobble 365: Home Alone

Screenshot 2017-03-10 at 9.22.51 AM.png

“Splish, Splash” The waves crashed. Last year, I had been living in the city. Life there was crazy. People would rush around in the morning trying to get to their destination, and people of all ages would fill the streets. I had grown tired of living in the busy city. Last year I finally decided it was time for a change.

The house sat on a rock in the middle of a lake. Trees and nature surrounded it. Not one single house was in sight. I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. The sun barely shined through the room. I walked out to the porch. The outside had an after rain look, I could smell the smell of the sea. The waves moved at the same rate as the trees. A small grin crept onto my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment