Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

Maths: Speed Skills 22/2/16

Maths: Speed Skills                    22/2/16

In this game we had to do the Order Of Operations,
and that includes BODMAS. BODMAS stands for..

B - Brackets
O - Order
D - Division
M - Multiplication
A - Addition
S - Subtraction

BODMAS is an Math strategy that can help you figure out some Math questions here is an example.

For me it was very confusing at first because I was new at it, I didn’t really know how I was supposed to use BODMAS but I tried anyway. At first my high score was 1.
Screenshot 2016-02-12 at 11.51.13.png

I didn’t really mind at first but after I looked at everyone else’s screen they all had more than 1. That's when I really really wanted to try my best to get a better score. After my second try I finally got 3.
Screenshot 2016-02-22 at 14.36.30.png

For me I think I did better than before because I’m not that good at BODMAS. Next time I’m going to learn more about it and hopefully get a way better score next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment