Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Reading Comprehension: Rainbows

Reading Comprehension: Rainbows         10 May 2017

Screenshot 2017-05-10 at 11.02.33 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-05-10 at 11.07.09 AM.png

During reading time in room 7 we had to do reading comprehensions online. The reading comprehension I read was about rainbows. The story passage I read included information about rainbows like how they are formed, and the different types of rainbows there are. I found the story really interesting and I liked how it included facts that some people never knew before. For the questions I got 100%. Hopefully next time when I do an higher level I can get 100% as well.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Richelle. I really like all the information on how to play the game here. I may consider playing this game a lot more. Cheers!

Post a Comment