Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

Mistake Poem

Mistake Poem 28 July 2017


WALHT - Write creatively on the topic from personal experiences


Success Criteria:
  • I must reread and edit my work
  • I must write the poem independently
  • I must use the correct punctuation and grammar


Poem:
I came back home from a tiring day
So tired, I was ready to hit the hay
But as I was about to lay
My annoying sister came out to play


She came into the room with a look of frustration
She said she couldn’t get to the train station
She didn’t have any clothes to wear
She asked me if I had any I could spare


I said no with a tint of annoyance
I couldn’t sleep in peace
But then suddenly she left with ease
And that’s when I noticed something was off
I walked to my closet and began to scoff


There I noticed my favourite t-shirt and leggings were missing
I barged out my room almost nearly hissing
I walked up to the door and pulled a loud knock
I opened the door and she was in a state of shock


What ended up happening at the end of the day was disastrous
But I decided not to make a scene because that would have been popostures.
But at the end of the day we all know who wins.

The youngest one, the rest go in the bin

For Writing, we had to make a poem about mistakes that have happened in the past, or made up mistakes.The moral of the poem is that it is okay to make mistakes and hopefully in the future, you'll learn from them and never do the same mistake again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment