Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

Shared Writing: Archery

Shared Writing: Archery

Introduction: Angel
“Beep beep” The alarm goes off. I suddenly wake up and rushed into the bathroom. Today was the day I competed in a huge tournament against other competitors from around the world. I instantly got dressed and prepared for the most important day of my career. Once I was done, I took an huge deep breath and headed out.

Problem: Nikaya.
Only at that point that I had realise my arrows were missing, if I don’t find them I will be disqualified. My heart sunk, I can’t even think of the numerous amount of people I have disappointed, I am absolutely puzzled where they may be. I tried everything, but my last option was to, retrace where I went.

Solution: Richelle.
All of a sudden I see something in the corner of my eye. There they were my dream savers “I found them, I found them” I quietly said in my head, and It was just in time. I immediately grabbed the arrows and headed out. Whilst walking back, I grabbed my bow and headed down to the arena. I got in position and the games began.

Conclusion: Angel.
As the game had finished, I suddenly looked up towards the scoreboard and there it was 2045, I had set the world record by twenty points.

By: Nikaya, Angel, Richelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment